Re: [LI] AMD

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Shivakumar Senthilvel wrote:
 The
>system has been normal for the last 3 days afer i discarded the Cirrus
>logic card and replaced it with a ATI rage pro card. Thanks Avinash
>Shenoy for the suggestion. Cirrus logic cards join the SiS range as
>cards to avoid for me :). I am wondering if this is a driver issue? IAC,
>why does this happen ?
>
>Regards,
>Shiv

Hi Shiov,
	Cirrus seems to be working fine for me. CLGD5446 upgraded to 2MB
VRAM . What model were u using ?
Shourya

Shourya Sarcar 	       <sarcar@xxxxxxxx>  <Tel:91-033-4710477>
Jadavpur University    Calcutta, India 700 032

All the world's a stage..
And I am acting tonight
C - the difference : http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html