Re: [LI] Web browsers other than Netscape

KDE filemanager kfm 1.167.2.11 is good and fast but it has a few bugs
(which I have been to lazy to replicate and post to the KDE list)
For starters, it doesn't have quite a few basic features implemented so
you will have some problems with sites like www.hotmail.com

But , otherwise, its is pretty unencumbered and cool.

Shourya

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, venu@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>You can try lynx, the all time fastest. The KDE file manager is also a
>browser, and there is always mozilla, still not even alpha, but still a
>very good alternative to netscape. You need to have a bit of patience as
>well as a bit of courage to try that option, though. amaya, from the world
>wide web consortium, is a good browser that is a test bed for the latest
>HTML specification.
>
>							yours,
>							venu

Shourya Sarcar 	       <sarcar@xxxxxxxx>  <Tel:91-033-4710477>
Jadavpur University    Calcutta, India 700 032

All the world's a stage..
And I am acting tonight
C - the difference : http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html