[LI] [OT][offline] ILUG-BLR ( peer pressure )

Accha Beta Rohit , Mujhe Kya Samajh Rakha Hai !! Bol Maat !!! Naaa Bol Mat
!!
Main Samajh Gaya !! ;-)
Naam Mein Kya Rakha Hain, Kaam hi to sab kuch Hai !! ;-)
Now coming to the topic of Peer Pressure, I feel like " I am the king of
the world "
( Hey ! I seem to be having a sinking feeling ;-)
Anyway the chances of me not screwing up the Debian Install are bleak ( And
as a matter of fact none maybe )
You know why Atul ;-)
Regards
     Khader

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.4 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/21/2000 09:48:52 PM

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Rohit wrote:

> > having you, Arun, Khader(Police :) ) , Kishore, Raj, Gurunandan,
Avinash,
> > Harsha, Nikhil, Raj Mathur, Thaths  on the list
>
> Khader? Did you say Khader? ohh... well.. OK. [smiles]

Khader - you will be "guru" after tomorrow's meet! We will all worship the
ground you walk on, go down on our knees chanting "we are not worthy, we
are not worthy...." ;-)

That is - if you do not screw up the Debian install. If you do...... ;-)

He he he - talk about peer pressure.....