Re: [LI] shared memore segment

Hi,
More deatil abt ipcs.
$ipcs -m             /*U view only shared memory
$ipcs -s         /*U can view only semaphores
$ipcs  -q     /*U can view only msg. ques..

                 Cheers,
                        Arun.K.Desai.

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:28:17   V S Sai Satish wrote:

>ipcs
>
>HTH
>Sai
>

>> how to view the info about the shared memory segment and semaphores
>> in linux?

---
Arun.K.Desai
       Software Engg.
       Bells Softech Ltd.
       Bangalore-41.
       India.
If the human brain were so simple we could
 understand it, we would be so simple we   couldnt.

LYCOShop. Thousands of products!  One location!
http://shop.lycos.com/