[LI] ps printing in epson 105+

I have used printtool and configured epson 105+ DMP. Text printing is
ok. However when i do graphics printing, I get offset in some lines
printing is done beyond the page range.
for example
some lines in original page are as below
chkfksdkgfkgfkhkkh sfsaf   jjsj jjjljasssdiwumds wqu
bAJDJYENWQUKAUQMjlajalji saja pqmla sdjljlja slkjjjj

the same lines in printing goes as
chkfksdkgfkgfkhkkh sfsaf   jjsj jjjljasssdiwumds wqu
bAJDJYENWQUKAUQMjlajalji saja 				pqmla sdjljlja slkjjjj

graphics goes like this
Original page in doc is ok. I have selected 9 pin DMP with med.
resolution in the filter. Has anybody using this type of printer? If so
how it is configured.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA