Re: [LI] Majordomo query

Yes as root !!!

I did install the deb Thaths and it gives me these errors.
initially /usr/lib/majordomo was owned by root, but as it was giving some
errors I changed the owner
to majordomo and the errors vanished.

BTW can you send me your majordomo.cf !! I doubt whether you might have
done any modification to that.
TIA
Regards
     Khader

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.4 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan <thaths@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/20/2000 11:53:58 PM

As root?

Both these directories need to be owner and group root with permissions 755

> One more thing I would like to know is what are the permisssions on
> /usr/lib/majordomo ?? Are they supposed to be owned
> by majordomo or by root ??

You know you can save yourself a LOT of trouble by just installing the rpm
/ deb?

Thaths
--
   "In high school, I was voted most likely to be a mental patient,
         hillbilly, or chimpanzee." -- Homer J. Simpson