Re: [LI] Ref: Linux features - for failsafe

It would be greatly appreciated if you could be more specefic about the
type of server you are talking about. If you are simply talking about a
specefic server failing, I am sure that since most of them *are* daemon
processes, it is simply a matter of restarting the process. On the other
hand, if you mean that the kernel should somehow step in case of a
specefic process, I suppose it is easier to write your tool to run as a
daemon, simply to check the status of the service you are interested in,
and take the neccessary action in case of any problems.

							yours,
							venu