Re: [LI] ilug-cochin minutes for Jan 2000

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Shanker Balan wrote:

> - RedHat: Darth Vader of the Linux world

Darth Vader was always rather cool.
> - Debian: Luke Skywalker of the Linux world

Luke Skywalker was a sissy in the film. He loses hands down to Darth Vader.
He wins in the end only because of Ben Kenobi's "Use the force" dialogue.

<PowerShield>
Shanu, I knew that at the core you always were an RH fan. ;)
</PowerShield>

For letting of steam, read the document at
<http://www.insecure.org/stf/unixwars.txt>

On Wed, Jan 19 2000,  Atul Chitnis wrote:
> Really sad to see this - especially from a state that prides itself on
> 100% literacy!

Unfortunately, literacy and education are two altogether different things.

--vml,
Model Engg. College