Re: [LI] which digital camera for Linux

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:

> Atul Chitnis proclaimed:
> > I currently use a Kodak DC220 (which I am about to sell because I am going
> > in for a more expensive model).
>

> #ifdef HUMOUR_IMPAIRED
> This is a joke
> #endif
>

> Shouldn't this post have a COMMERCIAL prefix, Atul? ;-)

<grin>

I considered it, but not for long. After all I *was* responding validly to
a question about DCs and Linux, and it will be a while before I actually
sell my current camera. When I am ready to do so, I will spam this list
with ads, sample photos (of you in Bangalore!), attached AVIs and MPEGs of
camera functioning and of course the simply stupendous fact that it works
with Linux  (even if you have a SiS6215)! ;-)

And *then* I will put a [C*MMERCIAL] tag to it! ;-)

<Note to potential flamers without a cause on your hands - Thaths and I
are in list-rule-compliant friendly repartee mode>

Atul