Re: [LI] Email User Group

paradigm@xxxxxxxx proclaimed:
> No, I am talking about exactly like Linux India Mailing List.

The LI mailing list runs on majordomo.

Download the rpm / deb of majordomo from your favorite mirror (or find it
in the CD).  Install the rpm/deb  Read the chapter on configuring majordomo
from the O'Reilley book that gets installed in the doc directory.

Thaths
--
   "In high school, I was voted most likely to be a mental patient,
         hillbilly, or chimpanzee." -- Homer J. Simpson