[LI] Configuring Kernel Parameters (SHMMAX, SHMMIN etc.) for installin g Oracle on Red Hat LINUX 6.0

Hi!  Currently we are trying to install Oracle 8.0.5 on Linux 6.0.  One of
the pre-installation steps is to configure the kernel parameters.  In order
to do the same how do we proceed?  In which file do we set the kernel
parameters like SHMMAX, SHMMIN etc.so that we can install Oracle
successfully. Thanks in advance.

With regards,

Kailash