Re: [LI] Wine and Easy Linux

Hi kahader,

> Another problem with Easy Linux !! I wonder after this problem whether Easy
> Linux is
> glibc2.0 based,  or glibc2.1 based.

easy linux 1.2 is based on glibc2.1

> Coming down to the problem,
> I get and error like libc.so.6 not found ( GLIBC_2_0 needed and GLIBC_2_1
> needed and all that )
> when actually libc.so.6 is present and it is even present in the path
> specified by ldconfig.
> I don't get the usual error about mesa not being installed but !!
> I have libs.rpm and glib.rpm installed. What else do I need ??
> And which Libc library is Easy Linux Based on ??
> I also found out that it has added it's own libraries ( something like
> libeITmodule.so )
> and all that.

I amn't able to give to the exact soln of the problem as it is not my
domain, but pl wait for EasyLinux-2. It is comming up.

BTW I want to be a Debian user!! please suggest me khader!! ;-)

Archan Paul
archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Lateral Software Technology (Linux Lab), Chennai, India.