Re: [LI] networking-advice needed

hai every body,

 i am planning to set up a linux network.basically i want to have linux
 machines and winnt in my network.how can i make my linux machine a
logon server for all the machines.i also want to have centralised authentication for all the users
 so that their user name and passwords get verified in one single
 computer.(as a pdc in an nt domain). is nfs better than browsing thru network neighbourhood in winnt.?
 i gather that this gives all the directories the user needs in their
 respective computer itself.how can i automount such shares at boottime
 itself.is it some setting in /etc/fstab.could somebody please gimme the
 correct syntax for this.
 is an nis domain more secure than an nt domain.if so how.
 thanks

suppose i am using linux as a mail server and connecting this machine from
my nt workstation by telnet. how should i can configure this mail from MS
Outlook

 Ch A S Murty