Re: [LI] Need urgent help on implementing Network Address Translation

On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 09:15:38AM +0530, linux@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>     Dear Friends,
>     I have been trying to implement a NAT  on RH 6.1 on a Dell Optiplex
> GX1 with 64 MB RAM with two eth cards on different ip networks.
>     On executing the 'ipnatadm' with correct rules, the OS states
> protocol not found.
> My network is fine.
>     Has any one succeeded in implementing NAT?

Are you trying to use the netfilter package ? I'm having problems
using VPN software with my IP masquerading stuff and am looking
to see if NAT is a better alternative.

For those of you curious about NAT - here is what I found:

http://netfilter.kernelnotes.org/netfilter-hacking-HOWTO-1.html#ss1.2

	-Arun