RE: [LI] j = ++i * ++i * ++i : A long reply..BEWARE

Hi

That was an interesting one. Can't you put the detailed explanation on a
website ? It will help new comers like me very much. I think linux-india
itself should host explanations, solutions and step by step HOW-TOs on the
site instead of each member putting what they have done on their own
website. It will give one stop solutions to everyone.

Regards
Urmil Parikh