[LI] Browsing the net thru dial in server.

Hi all,
Please help me with this problem of mine. I am able to dial into a Linux machine(permanently connected to internet) from remote and I can even see the webpage hosted by the apache server on my Linux machine. Now I want to browse the net from remote thru my Linux machine. Please suggest what topics or utilities- man/info/HOWTO's I should refer to. Any pointers/URL are more than welcome!
thanks.
bye
Pankaj Mathur