Re: [LI] j = ++i * ++i * ++i

Hi Friend of Tux !
	What is this thing about Linux ver 4.2 and 6.2 ? What are these ? What could be
the monstrous reason behind some distro specific numbers havinng surreptitious
relations with a programming / compilation nuance ? I guess you wouldn't want
us to believe that the compilation outputs are different because of some kernel
features like stack implementation or something ? Even that wouldn't explain
4.2. , 6.2 as far as I know, Linux is 2.3.x versions old :)

Just having some fun on this list ..
dont take this mail *too* seriously
Shourya