RE: [LI] problems .. problems .. problems

hi
	the configuration problems have been sorted out. They arose due to wrong ip
addresses of the DNS & proxy servers.
	However, Netscape does support proxy - even under Linux.
	ciao
		Vibhu..

¤  Hi
¤
¤    Under Linux you need to configure proxy from system, using linuxconf
¤  say. I think somebody pointed that netscape under linux does not support
¤  proxy. I think you can do it from KDE configuration also.
¤
¤   HTH
¤
¤   Bye