[LI] Any Extra Setup for Netscape?

Hi,

Any extra setup needed for setting Netscape under Linux 6.1 pcq. Normally in Windows after gets dial up I just click the netscape Icon on desktop and it immediately connecting to Internet. I have not setup anything other than Samba on my box. But via proxy server it is working. Can you help me?

What FTP software is best on Linux?

Thanks

Anil.

paradigm TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd.
No. 28, McNichol's Road,
Chetpet, Chennai-600 031,
INDIA.
Tel: ++ 91 44   8257907 , ++ 91 44  8212763, ++ 91 44 8213654
Fax: ++ 91 44  821 0418
Email:  paradigm@xxxxxxxx
Visit us: http://business.vsnl.com/paradigm