[LI] Some Info Please !! (C Code) [Cannot Use ODBC]

Hi,

I cannot use ODBC as the code is to be finally ported onto Lynx OS which does
not support ODBC.

So i am looking for a c code which has a small DB functionality

TIA

Hi

 Get ODBC drivers for text files from www.genix.net/unixODBC. Also check
the links section for relevent software.

HTH

 Bye
  Shridhar