[LI] GTK-Toolkit, CText problems.

Hi All,

Just to try out glade, I was making the finger program in X
under GNOME. The entire thing is done, and working fine
except a bit of problem with CText. When I am fetching
remote host data, I am showing the data as retrieved from
the remote finger command in a CText widget. There are
also two scrollbars, one horizontal, and the other vertical,
which are then attached with the CText CText->hadj and
CText->vadj. Though the vertical scrollbar is working fine,
the horizontal scrollbar seems to be not working. I have
turned off the word-wrap in CText, but still when long texts
are passed, they are getting wrapped, and the horizontal
scrollbar is not working. Any help regrading this would be
appreciated.

Suvendra