Re: [LI] Easy Linux ( probs )

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:

> Can U kindly move this to Linux-India-General ?
> This message has been interpreted 'as out of context'.  Please move..

Oh goodie! Another one of those "pseudo-administrative posts" (PAPs) we
all love so much! ;-)

If I feel like cracking a joke to relieve the tension in the air, and I
want to do it on this list, I will do it, no matter what. If you have an
issue with that, take it up with the list admin. I do not recognise PAPs
from non-admins, and the list rules do not specify this list to be a
"de-humourized zone" (DHZ).

Ragoo - when Linus talked about "World Domination", he actually meant
Linux, not this list.....

Atul