RE: [LI] problems .. problems .. problems

hi,
	the X-windows configration is through ! I just changed the monitor. But I
don't know why Linux has such a lot of problems with the display. The same
monitor used with a lowly Win98 system works fine!
	The netscape is still giving problems - it refuses to recognize the proxy
server. Any help on this account.
	ciao
		Vibhu..