Re: [LI] Plugin

Hello Khader,
	I don't have any pointers of the VRML plugin for netscape for
Linux but for windows it is this
http://www.netscape.com/eng/live3d/download_live3d.html
I hope it may be of some help to u.

live3d is the VRML plugin for netscape.(not sure under linux)
fella penguins correct me if i'm wrong. Further, pointers to VRML plugin
for netscape under "LINUX" will be a great help for me.

bye,
vivek.

IIIT-HYDERABAD.        		`-(*)-----(*)'
vivek@xxxxxxxx		"My Hardware runs better without windows"
		A problem is an opportunity in work clothes.
						-Henry J. Kaiser