Re: [LI] deleting unwanted mail from VSNL server

On Sat, Jan 15, 2000 at 09:17:03AM -0000, SANIsoft wrote:

> Pegasus will run rather nicely in VMware but not WINE :-(

As early as 6-8 months ago I managed to run Pegasus in Wine quite
happily, except for an annoying message about some printer (sorry
- too old, memory fading!)

I have to assume it's gotten better, not worse :-)  Sadly, I dont
use Pegasus anymore, so can't help much right now.

> Is a version of Pegaus for Linux  Suresh? (too lazy to follow the URL)

The official word, IIRC, is "sorry, no , and sorry again, but
never" (paraphrased, of course :-)