Re: [LI] Netscape Mailrule

"L.V.Gandhi" wrote:

> My mailrule file exists in .netscape dir. Still When I select
> edit|message filters I get blank and I get a msg box saying
> warning:null child passed to XtManageChildren.
> After clicking OK, If I set new rules, it is not shown again in the
> dialog.
> This happens on and off. What to do?

Edit the mailrule file $HOME/.netscape/mailrule and delete the most
recent entry. Then redo the new filter. This worked for me! There is an
alternative hack to it but i have forgotten it. Search the linux
newsgroups.

I think this happens when u click on "more" in the filter setion and
leave the extra field empty. Try deleting the extra fields from the
mailrule file.

	-- Shanu