[LI] I forgot ROOT password... How do i get it back...??????????

Hi everyone,

I have PCQ RH6.1 running on my workstation. Last night i changed the password of root. AND today morning i find that I have FORGETTEN the password that i gave .
As a result i'm not able to login as root.
IS there a method to remove the root password or any methods to get access to my system back..!!!
Kidnly send me all IN DETAILS....!!!!

Some Help , I'm TRAPPED....!!!!

rgds
Rajesh