[LI] Syncing problem

Hello there,

I have a very funny problem with a SCSI disk that I am using as a shared
disk. This disk is SHARED by two terminals and is NOT mounted at the same
time.

I first mount the disk on the first system, write some data into the disk
and then unmount the disk. Now comes the funny part. When I mount the same
partition on the second system, it refuses to see the data previously
written. I think it is a problem with the syncing(STRANGE!!!).

I need to overcome this problem real soon cause I have a demo coming up!!
Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

	TAI,
		SANDEEP SUNDARAM