Re: [LI] Offline Browsing

When you are connected to internet (dialup connection I presume) and
viewing web pages using any browser, these web pages are stored on your
hard-disk automatically by the browser. The amount of such pages stored
depends on the browser cache setting. Later when you disconnect the
modem, you will be able to view these webpages by switching on the
work-offline or similar setting. Bandwidth usuage does not arise for
offline browsing.

Siddhu.