[LI] Configuring Sendmail

Hi There,
Got a query  here !! Don't you think trying to configure sendmail thro
linuxconf is
a bit confusing. It presents a multitude of options and the chances that a
newcomer
who just wants to configure it for a simple standalone server may get
confused !
Well, I got confused with that many options that I preffered editing
sendmail.cf manually or
just editing sendmail.mc to add the options that I wanted.
of course you might say that editing sendmail.cf itself is complicated, but
simple editing
after having a look at PC-Quest or http://linuxindia.virtualave.net is
sufficient for sendmail on
a standalone m/c. What do you say ??