[LI] SCSI Tape changers

Folks,

I need information, preferably a pointer to a howto or step-by-step from
someone around on configuring SCSI Tape Changers on linux. My RH5.2
linux box detects the scsi card, 2 tape devices in my exabyte 210 tape
library, and even detects the changer. But I'm unable to figure out how
to control the changer device to insert tapes into the tape-drives.

Can anyone help me here. I've even tried the scsi-tape changer kernel
patch available at sunsite, but no result.

TIA,

MANNU