Fw: [LI] Stop Piracy - shift to Linux!

[ Hi All
I agree that Staroffice is a good and needed software. But I can not get
a chip CD and downloading it from sun site is awful. The download stalls
after each 5 seconds. I have to push it manually by browsing some other
site. Dhakka marana padata hai. I got frustrated and kept a ping running
in background to keep download alive. But not a great experience. Since
PCQ can not distribute Staroffice, how do I  get it?]

Check this

"If you or any one you know comes to Bombay "Computer Book
Shop" at VT (it is pretty famous) Has the cd with installation for all the
 OS supported from win,linux to OS2 you can check it out ! he also has all
 the major distributions to sell."

  [Can anybody give me Staroffice in Pune? Will be of great help. I must
 find some way to make Staroffice reach more and more people. Many of
 my friends have uninstalled linux since they could not get Staroffice.
 I need it for both for windows and Linux.]

  Any help please!!!

  Bye
   Shridhar