Re: [LI] changing default to dos

Hi there,
Maybe you WANNA CHECK THE ARCHIVES B4 ASKING
THE QUESTION ABOUT LILO!!!!!!!!
As far as physical size of a single partition is concerned, it depends on
the filesystem you intend to use that partition for.
Maybe I am wrong here. Someone might want to enligten here.
HTH
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

linuxfan@xxxxxxxxxxx on 01/12/2000 08:12:07 pm

I have installed dos and linux the dos is in the first partition
and linux in second.
 At present the default option is the linux.
I want to change it to dos how is it possible?

Is there any limit on the physical size of a single partition  ?