Re: [LI] SATAN for linux ?

Hi there,
You need yptools installed to compile and run satan !!
And BTW why would you want satan when it is almost outdated as of now.
Instead Go for the SAINT ;-)
you should get SAINT after doing a search on http://linux.box.sk
HTH
Regards
     Khader

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

Ankur Agrawal <ankura@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/12/2000 04:30:30 pm
hi all.
I have downloaded satan for linux, but it refuses to compile.
I also tried the rpm file that I found in rpmfind.net.
Somebody tells me that I need SunOS's /usr/include/netinet/ip.h and
/usr/include/netinet/ip_icmp.h.
Is there no easier way ? If not, could somebody send me these files ? I
do not have access to a sun machine...