[LI] Remote printer setup woes

Hi guys
After reading the printing-howto i managed to setup the printer on SuSE 6.2 box .. Everything went fine but for a few problems..

1.	Disk space
		I converted the txt files into postscript and then tried to print .. Everything went off fine .. I even got a double side printout.. However a df -k started revealing that my disk space has filled up .. It was 17% free when i started off .. On examining a bit i found a massive 225Mb file sitting in the printer spool directory .. Does anybody have any idea why this file is created or what is its purpose ..How can this problem can be solved ..

2.	Stair case effect ..
		Printing text documents causes the subsequent lines to cascade .. I think i saw a line in the howto explaining how to correct this ..

Thanx a lot for ur time
Bye
Anand