RE: [LI] Re : Modules

Hi,
	Arun is write but I feel the main reason of unmaintainable code is
the way the developer of that module is writting the module b'cos you can
write unmaintainalbe code anywhere, in user mode also. So, if you take care
while writing it the problem can be avoided. And I think until and unless
you have some serious reasons for writing a module or doing some changes in
the kernel you won't go for it and if you're serious

Ajit
Best way to learn Linux is to put comments in the source code