RE: [LI] where can I get ip_nat.h ?

Hi there,
I think he IS referring to ip_nat.h only.
the only files I could come across are
ip_nat_dumb.c
which is located in /usr/src/linux/net/ipv4/
HTH
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.36
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

"Ajit, Kumar (IE10)" <AKumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/11/2000 04:49:09 pm

     First thing I feel that the name should be ip_net.h. This file
doesn't exist. Can you tell us what type of information you are looking
for!!

Ajit