Re: [LI] Problems installing Wine

 Hi

  Whenevr you installed a .rpm, the database is updated. If you compile an
application using sources and do a make install, then rpm database is not
updated. I don't know any of tool you are asking about.

 Also the rpm database can be verified for specific file/package, in order
to make sure that every installed(thr. rpm) program has every file it
needs, in unmodified form.

 Bye
  Shridhar