Re: [LI] soffice installation

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
->Thanks for the response. I also could copy it to faat32 partition and
->install it. May be as you said while copying all file names are changed
->case insensitive or capital (I am not sure). But if you copy it to
->/tmp/Office51 case of files don't change(I think so in linux). Then how
->it could be installed. Any ideas?

I have changed the named of only two files, readme and licence.  that works.

Nagarjuna