Re: [LI] How to add module

When i installed my SuSE 6.2 thru NFS the yast( SuSE's setup tool) asked me to load the modules .. This just involved putting the floppy and hitting enter ..
Now i am not very much sure what to do if u are installing RedHat
Hope this helps
Bye
Anand

Yesterday owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said