Re: [LI] X11 does not start!

> Type the following at the bootprompt:
> LILO: <label> single root=<device> rw

The last i checked, I think ext2fs partitions should be mounted ro
(read-only) by the boot loader, as it has to go thru the fsck. Then fsck
remounts it rw(read-write) after it has gone thru it, or it finds it to be
clean. Only UMSDOS partitions need to be mounted rw (read-write) , thru
loalin, as there is no fsck for UMSDOS. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Nikhil.