Re: [LI] Printer detection

Hi there,
I am back again ;-)  The born flamer ;-)
Anand good signature you got  there.        *claps*    *claps*

Your signature takes around 20 lines, LI's signature takes around 4 lines
and your actual question is 7 lines. So, essentially the signature is three
times your
question . Maybe it would be great if it was the other way around. What do
you say ??
If we had a ASCII design contest here, then I too would like to participate
please lemme know.

And regarding the question, it has been discussed many times on the list.
Check out http://www.exocore.com/linux for answer or search the archives.
( And read the LI signature once , it helps you know ;-)
     Khader

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.36
So Many Kernels                     So Little Time ;-)

"Anand Singh Bisen" <anand.bisen@xxxxxxxxxx> on 01/05/2000 09:48:19 pm
<snip>
     I am not able to install my printer under RH 6.1 it is working fine
under
Windows 98. The problem is when i try to install the printer the OS shows
no
printer port available. How is it possible it was working fine under RH
6.0.

</snip>
<snip>
Beautiful but extremely long signature