Re: [LI] Re: (LI) Cache problem in RH 6.1

Hi,

   Thanks for the pointer.  BTW I learned from someone else that
   free memory is wasted memory ;)  When I start X the cache size
   reduces automatically to satisfy the increased mem demand. So
   it is not that bad after all - I am also getting blindingly
   fast disk performance (much faster than the SUN Ultra5 I use at
   office!!) - the cache really does help.

Regards,
Moinak.