[LI] Problems installing Wine

Hi,

I tried installing Wine (wine-990314-1.i386.rpm) from PCQ CD on my RH Linux 6.1
system, but rpm failed showing :

error: failed dependencies:
	libMesaGL.so.3 is needed by wine-990314-1

I have compiled the MesaLib sources available from PCQ Aug'99 CD, installed the
libraries and  set up the links as directed in  MesaLib-3.0/README.X11  file.

I have no idea as to how shared libraries work, but at least I can tell you
that there is an executable file called ' libMesaGL.so.3.0 ' which is softlinked
to libMesaGL.so.3 in the /usr/local/lib/. Also the demos included in the Mesalib
tarballs  ( i.e. MesaLib-3.0/demos when extracted) are working properly.

Now where am I going wrong and how do I install Wine. Please help.

Regards,
Shibajyoti.