Re: [LI] Problem in Sound card configuration - Aztech 2320 PnP

Hi even i have an Aztech 2320 pnp sound card

Create an /etc/isapnp.conf file using pnpdump > /etc/isapnp.conf
and then manually edit the IRQ and IO settings using your favourite editor.

Then run *isapnp* to activate your PnP card.

Now fire sndconfig with the no auto configure option and select SB 16 in it.
Make sure to set the same IRQ and IO settings as you did in the isapnp.conf
file.

If you want i can mail you my isapnp.conf file..

-rutvik