Re: [LI] HELPDESK SOFTWARE REQUIRED!

Hi mannu,
First and foremost, the question you have asked has no relation to Linux
and secondly shouting will not get you an answer and thirdly there is no
[OT] tag in the subject. ;-(
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.35
# 91-80-5262355                Extn:2527

Mannu Kalra <Mannu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/04/2000 02:15:18 PM
This is my second post on the above request... responses - zippo so far.

I am looking for a *free* web based helpdesk system. Can anybody out
there provide a pointer?