Re: [LI] soffice installation

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Aditya Deshpande wrote:

->
->
->
->| I have got soffice51a cd from gtcdrom. When I tried to install in linux
->| with the command ./setup /net or ./setup in /mnt/cdrom/linux/office51
->| dir I got error as permission denied. setup file is having r-x for all.
->| How to go about it. I welcome suggestions fro those who installed it.
->| --
->| L.V.Gandhi

I faced the similar problem.  I have copied the installation directory into
/tmp/Office51 and did the installation.  Secondly this CD may also have the
readme and license files in small letters.  When installing it asks the
files in ALLCAPS.  I have created duplicate filenames in ALLCAPS to solve
the problem.

Nagarjuna