Re: [LI] a freeware NLU project

 Hi

 I think if you declare goals of the project, progress made so far and
 steps expected in near future, that will be sufficient. Put it to Linux
India list and I am sure you will get many volunteers.

Rather I would love if this Linux India mailing list becomes open source
project launching pad!! -:)

 What you say?

 Bye
  Shridhar