[LI] Red hat 6.1 Installation..

Hi folks,
After a long gap I am back. Yesteday I installed a new 17.25 gb HDD on
system and did a partion of 12.5 for WIN* and balance for linux. While
installing from PCQ NOV issue at the stage of allocation disks I get a error
saying no free space even though I have around 4gb and am stuck any
solution/work arround or am I missing out somethig ?

Please let me have a line on how to go ahead..
Yoganand G