Re: [LI] charting a linux show at trivandrum

Jiju Thomas Mathew wrote:

> shopping center on 6 th of February 2000. Those in and aroud the city
> present on this list please contact Jiju [447989], baiju [550513] and take
> part in making the show a success.

Count me in from the ILUG-Cochin.  Please get back to me with more
details.  Is it a one day show and how many participant/attendees are
U expecting ??  Where r u based ?  I will be directing users' from Tvm
to ur group for further help frm ur side.

ragOO, VU2RGU.
--
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux